Boyd Martin Eventing Boots - 4 Pack
Developed and tested in partnership with Olympic equestrian Boyd Martin, the Boyd Martin Majyk Equipe Eventing Pack (4 Pack) features design elements usually only found in much more expensive boots. The boots Feature a unique fit that do not inhibit horse's movement, and are constructed from a super strong but lightweight rip-stop material.The Eventing Pack consists of a full set (front and hind) of the best selling Majyk Equipe Generation II Cross Country boots. These boots have a four layer construction for extra durability and feature a tough outer shell permanently fused on to a lightweight mesh backing. The boots feature an eco friendly, anti-fungal, anti bacterial non-neoprene Bio Foam interior only found in Majyk Equipe boots. The addition of extra large perforations help manage heat build-up while the supersoft finish offers exceptional comfort and grips to prevent slipping. The extra strong construction repels moisture, maintaining lightweight comfort and protection over all kinds of terrain and won’t hold water in the way that other materials do. Inside, the uniquely designed four way flexion strike plate offers a larger protection area while flexing with your horse’s natural movement. The tough Pebax material will not shatter or shard, making it a safer option for your horse’s protection.
This set offers amazing value for a high performance boot set.
- Unique Shape Readily Conforms to Natural Leg Shape
- Reinforced Breathable Mesh Outer Repels Dirt & Moisture
- Ultra Lightweight, Breathable & Comfortable
- Four Layer Construction
- Built-In Interior Flexion Strike Plate flexes four ways for Advanced Impact Protection
- Proprietary Anti Bacterial Bio Foam with Added Perforations
- Double Stitched Binding and Finishing
- USA Velcro® brand Long Straps for Custom Adjustment
- Please Note - Fronts and Hinds are shaped differently
- Same size fits all four legs of the same horse
FREE SHIPPING NZ WIDE ON ALL ORDERS EXCEEDING $500
- $5 Non-Rural Address
- $7.50 Rural Address
Rest of the New Zealand
- $7.50 Non-Rural Address
- $10 Rural Address
We use Fastway Couriers and NZ Post Postbags. In all cases when the courier is used a track and trace number will be provided to you so you can follow the progress of your order.
Items are shipped via Fastway Couriers or NZ Post as soon as payment is processed. Expected delivery 1-3 working days, but please allow one extra day for rural deliveries.
If your order has not arrived after 3-4 working days, please contact us and we will follow up for you.
We promise to refund the purchase price of any full price item you aren't 100% satisfied with provided it is returned under the following conditions;
- The item is returned via tracked courier service at your cost
- The item is unworn (apart from trying it on)
- The item is returned within 10 working days
- The item is still in original packaging with tags attached
- The item has not been washed or dry cleaned
- Sale items (Any item marked down in price)
- Special orders or custom orders
Shipping costs will not be refunded upon the return or exchange of an item.EXCHANGES
If you would like to exchange an item for a different size, colour or style, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and request.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping or refunds policy please do not hesitate to contact us.