Blossom Tweed Skirt - Elm
A country classic with a contemporary twist, the Blossom tweed skirt offers great versatility. Team the short, pleated skirt with a polo and light knit for a relaxed preppy style or a tailored shirt and jacket for workwear. Styles perfectly with a Dubarry Rhodes deck shoe or any Dubarry leather country boot.
Short pleated tweed skirt
- Teflon coated 100% Pure New Wool
- Stitched down knife pleats each side of front and back
- 2 buckled leather tabs
- Fully lined in Dubarry branded lining
FREE SHIPPING NZ WIDE ON ALL ORDERS EXCEEDING $500
- $5 Non-Rural Address
- $7.50 Rural Address
Rest of New Zealand
- $7.50 Non-Rural Address
- $10 Rural Address
We use Fastway Couriers and NZ Post Postbags. In all cases when the courier is used, a track and trace number will be provided to you so you can follow the progress of your order.
Items are shipped via Fastway Couriers or NZ Post as soon as payment is processed. Expected delivery 1-3 working days, but please allow one extra day for rural deliveries.
If your order has not arrived after 3-4 working days, please contact us and we will follow up for you.
We promise to refund the purchase price of any full price item you aren't 100% satisfied with provided it is returned under the following conditions;
- The item is returned via tracked courier service at your cost
- The item is unworn (apart from trying it on)
- The item is returned within 10 working days
- The item is still in original packaging with tags attached
- The item has not been washed or dry cleaned
- Sale items (Any item marked down in price)
- Special orders or custom orders
Shipping costs will not be refunded upon the return or exchange of an item.EXCHANGES
If you would like to exchange an item for a different size, colour or style, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and request.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping or refunds policy please do not hesitate to contact us.