Low GI Sport - 20Kg
Please note that feed is not able to be delivered. Available to pick up in store only.
Suitable for all performance horses. NRM Low GI Sport® is scientifically formulated in conjunction with the experts in equine nutrition, Kentucky Equine Research, as a low glycemic feed that provides a slow release of cool energy to the horse.
Low GI Sport® is formulated without grains to ensure a low starch level, which assists the natural digestive process and minimises the potential issues associated with high starch grain diets, such as fizzy behaviour, colic, laminitis and tying up. In order to create a feed that is low on the glycemic index, we sourced energy from premium fats (including EquiJewel® and high quality vegetable oil) and digestible fibres (including beet pulp and soy hulls).
Key Benefits and Features
• Ideal for horses that suffer from laminitis and colic as well as those that have behavioural issues associated with high starch diets.
• Fortified with Equi-Jewel®, the ultimate high fat, conditioning supplement.
• Contains super fibres, beet pulp and soy hulls for slow release energy. • Formulated to provide all the protein, vitamins and minerals for performance horses including natural vitamin E, which has superior bioavailability compared to synthetic sources.
• Added Chromium to aid in stabilising blood sugar levels.
• Nut form aids slower glycemic response and improved utilisation of nutrients.
• Suitable for ground/paddock feeding.
FREE SHIPPING NZ WIDE ON ALL ORDERS EXCEEDING $1,000
- $11.30 Non-Rural Address
- $18.10 Rural Address
Rest of the South Island
- $15.90 Non-Rural Address
- $22.70 Rural Address
- $16.80 Non-Rural Address
- $23.60 Rural Address
We use Fastway Couriers and NZ Post Postbags. In all cases when the courier is used a track and trace number will be provided to you so you can follow the progress of your order.
Items are shipped via Fastway Couriers or NZ Post as soon as payment is processed. Expected delivery 1-3 working days, but please allow one extra day for rural deliveries.
If your order has not arrived after 3-4 working days, please contact us and we will follow up for you.
We promise to refund the purchase price of any full price item you aren't 100% satisfied with provided it is returned under the following conditions;
- The item is returned via tracked courier service at your cost
- The item is unworn (apart from trying it on)
- The item is returned within 10 working days
- The item is still in original packaging with tags attached
- The item has not been washed or dry cleaned
- Sale items (Any item marked down in price)
- Special orders or custom orders
Shipping costs will not be refunded upon the return or exchange of an item.EXCHANGES
If you would like to exchange an item for a different size, colour or style, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping or refunds policy please do not hesitate to contact us.