Hemp based, 100% natural products, are rich in healthy fats, proteins, fibre and various vitamins and minerals. The benefits of this may include:
- Shinier coat
- Improved circulation
- Stronger hooves
- Help to build a topline
- Healthier mane & tail
- Overall health & well-being
- Improved joint and tissue health
Hemp is rich in two essential fatty acids: Linoleic acid (Omega 6) and Alpha-Linolenic acid (Omega 3). These may help to relieve symptoms of arthritis and help reduce joint pain due to their natural anti-inflammatory properties. Hemp also contains good amounts of Gamma-Linolenic acid.
Hemp is known to have a 3:1 ratio Omega 6 to Omega 3 which is considered to be the optimum balance for healing properties.
Hemp is a great source of Vitamin D, E and B12 as well as essential minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulphur, calcium, iron and zinc.
- Protein: Approx 30 %
- Fat: Approx 8 %
- Crude Fibre: Approx 25 %
Feeding Hemp Protein for Horses
Hemp Protein is a true cool feed supplement with added benefits. Hemp protein contain essential omega oils. Suit- able for all ages and stages, from foals to geriatric horses and pleasure horse to dressage/jumping athlete.
- 50 - 100 g a day may be all that is necessary for good conditioned, well horses/ponies who only require a little extra shine, or maintenance levels after results achieved. Miniatures may only need as little as a few tablespoons a day.
- 100 - 200 g a day may be required for extremely hard worked, sore, injured, lighter weight ponies.
Can be fed added to your horses daily feed ration. Some horses will eat the hemp protein straight away while others may take a few days to adjust to the taste. A small amount spread over their feed may assist in this adjustment.
FREE SHIPPING NZ WIDE ON ALL ORDERS EXCEEDING $500
- $5 Non-Rural Address
- $7.50 Rural Address
Rest of New Zealand
- $7.50 Non-Rural Address
- $10 Rural Address
We use Fastway Couriers and NZ Post Postbags. In all cases when the courier is used, a track and trace number will be provided to you so you can follow the progress of your order.
Items are shipped via Fastway Couriers or NZ Post as soon as payment is processed. Expected delivery 1-3 working days, but please allow one extra day for rural deliveries.
If your order has not arrived after 3-4 working days, please contact us and we will follow up for you.
We promise to refund the purchase price of any full price item you aren't 100% satisfied with provided it is returned under the following conditions;
- The item is returned via tracked courier service at your cost
- The item is unworn (apart from trying it on)
- The item is returned within 10 working days
- The item is still in original packaging with tags attached
- The item has not been washed or dry cleaned
- Sale items (Any item marked down in price)
- Special orders or custom orders
Shipping costs will not be refunded upon the return or exchange of an item.EXCHANGES
If you would like to exchange an item for a different size, colour or style, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping or refunds policy please do not hesitate to contact us.