STS Kevlar Gel Vento Tendon Boots - Black
The Veredus Kevlar Gel Vento STS Tendon Boots have all the innovative features of the Veredus Carbon Gel Vento Save the Sheep Tendon Boots, plus a super-strong Kevlar protective layer.
This synthetic Kevlar material is lightweight, impact-resistant, hardwearing and five times stronger than steel, to offer your horse's legs superior protection.
The legs are further protected by nitrexgel shock absorber film at the back of the boots.
These tendon boots have a synthetic sheepskin lining that offers the comfort of lambskin with the performance benefits of a man-made fabric. These boots are suitable for sensitive-skinned horses that can get rubbed by standard boots, and also offer the cooling benefits of the Veredus Vento design.
The man-made techno sheepskin offers a number of advantages over real sheepskin:
- Can be washed and dried easily, while real lambskin requires considerable, lengthy maintenance
- Trapped sand is released easily from the loose, wide knit which reduces the risk of abrasions to the horse's leg
- It is more comfortable and a closer fit than natural sheepskin
- It stays looking good for longer, while real lambskin can dry out, become stiff and turn yellow.
In addition to the techno sheepskin lining, these boots offer all the benefits of Veredus Carbon Gel, including double ventilation that facilitates the upward removal of heat from your horse's legs, thus helping to keep the tendons cool during exercise.
Further features include an anatomically shaped shell for comfortable positioning on the leg, tendon protection made from carbon and nitrex gel, and an adjustable closure system with quick-release tips.
Colours: Black or Brown
FREE SHIPPING NZ WIDE ON ALL ORDERS EXCEEDING $500
- $5 Non-Rural Address
- $7.50 Rural Address
Rest of the New Zealand
- $7.50 Non-Rural Address
- $10 Rural Address
We use Fastway Couriers and NZ Post Postbags. In all cases when the courier is used a track and trace number will be provided to you so you can follow the progress of your order.
Items are shipped via Fastway Couriers or NZ Post as soon as payment is processed. Expected delivery 1-3 working days, but please allow one extra day for rural deliveries.
If your order has not arrived after 3-4 working days, please contact us and we will follow up for you.
We promise to refund the purchase price of any full price item you aren't 100% satisfied with provided it is returned under the following conditions;
- The item is returned via tracked courier service at your cost
- The item is unworn (apart from trying it on)
- The item is returned within 10 working days
- The item is still in original packaging with tags attached
- The item has not been washed or dry cleaned
- Sale items (Any item marked down in price)
- Special orders or custom orders
Shipping costs will not be refunded upon the return or exchange of an item.EXCHANGES
If you would like to exchange an item for a different size, colour or style, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and request.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping or refunds policy please do not hesitate to contact us.