Keratex Hoof Putty is great for repairing holes in the soles of a horse’s feet, enabling the owner to turn out with confidence after the cavity has been plugged with Hoof Putty.
It is particularly useful when your horse is recovering from an abscess, puncture or hoof separation.
It can be used in the following ways:
- To plug a small, uninfected puncture hole after thoroughly disinfecting the area, allowing you to turn out straight away when a poultice is not required
- To plug a puncture or hole left behind after an abscess has been cleared and drained, after thoroughly disinfecting the area, when a poultice is required, allowing you to turn out with confidence after the poultice has been removed
- Farriers often use it an additional shock absorber and comforter when used between the lily pad and frog in ponies with spring grass related problems.
To use, simply mould the adhesive putty in clean hands and press into the cavity until you have a dense plug for best results. Keratex Hoof Putty is a semi-permanent wax that seals and stabilises hoof separation, plus it prevents grit, mud and debris getting jammed up into the hole and damaging the recovery process. The adhesive filling mixture also disinfects making it the perfect aid to recovery after punctures, abscesses and cavities.
Please note that Putty will be hard while in the tin but will soften in your hands as you mould the shape you require.
FREE SHIPPING NZ WIDE ON ALL ORDERS EXCEEDING $500
- $5 Non-Rural Address
- $7.50 Rural Address
Rest of New Zealand
- $7.50 Non-Rural Address
- $10 Rural Address
We use Fastway Couriers and NZ Post Postbags. In all cases when the courier is used, a track and trace number will be provided to you so you can follow the progress of your order.
Items are shipped via Fastway Couriers or NZ Post as soon as payment is processed. Expected delivery 1-3 working days, but please allow one extra day for rural deliveries.
If your order has not arrived after 3-4 working days, please contact us and we will follow up for you.
We promise to refund the purchase price of any full price item you aren't 100% satisfied with provided it is returned under the following conditions;
- The item is returned via tracked courier service at your cost
- The item is unworn (apart from trying it on)
- The item is returned within 10 working days
- The item is still in original packaging with tags attached
- The item has not been washed or dry cleaned
- Sale items (Any item marked down in price)
- Special orders or custom orders
Shipping costs will not be refunded upon the return or exchange of an item.EXCHANGES
If you would like to exchange an item for a different size, colour or style, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and request.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping or refunds policy please do not hesitate to contact us.