Turtle Top Bradoon
The Neue Schule Turtle Top Flex Loose Ring Bradoon has a 16mm double-jointed salox gold mouth and 55mm stainless steel rings. This loose ring bit has NS’s uncomplicated tried-and-trusted cheek. No matter what the rein tension, the mouthpiece alignment to the horse’s mouth remains unchanged.
This bit features the NS Turtle Top mouth design, which offers enhanced bit stability through optimized alignment of the mouthpiece surfaces to the horse’s tongue and palate. Combined with the NS Flex design, it can help achieve a comfortable and quiet mouth. The mouthpiece stays centered and arched over the tongue at all times and helps prevent sideways tongue evasions.
The NS Flex design is perfectly suited to the overactive, busy mouth that chomps and chews on the bit. Comfortable for the horse, Flex puts the focus of the inattentive mouth back onto the rein aids to achieve a soft consistent contact.
Why choose a Neue Schule bit?
Neue Schule’s brand philosophy is, “That which is good for the horse is all that matters.” Their philosophy carries through into all aspects of engineering and producing precision bits. You can rest assured that your Neue Schule bit is designed to promote a harmonious partnership between you and your horse.
Neue Schule’s biologically inert mouthpiece metal, Salox Gold, is designed specifically for horses to maintain the natural warmth and softness of a horse’s mouth. By combining three scientific approaches, Salox supports pacifying and quietening the mouth:
1) High thermal diffusivity (warm). The bit rapidly reaches and maintains mouth temperature so that the mouthpiece does not feel cold for long.
2) Just soft enough. The bit material is softer than tooth enamel to ensure that if a horse bites it, the force is safely, comfortably absorbed into the material rather than reflected onto the teeth. It’s also just soft enough to dampen acoustic waves that would otherwise ring into the horse’s jaw.
3) Neutral taste. Salox Gold is low in bioactivity. It promotes a quiet, receptive mouth by discouraging the horse to explore the bit for taste. The addition of aluminum in the metal, which forms an insoluble alumina (oxide) coating, traps the metal ions that would create taste.
In-house scientists, engineers and riders conduct all of the brand’s research and development. Neue Schule bits are ergonomically designed using the latest in engineering and CAD technologies.
Small - 4 1/2" - 5"
Medium - 5" - 5 1/2"
Large - 5 1/2" - 5 3/4"
Extra Large - 5 3/4" - 6 1/4"
FREE SHIPPING NZ WIDE ON ALL ORDERS EXCEEDING $500
- $5 Non-Rural Address
- $7.50 Rural Address
Rest of the New Zealand
- $7.50 Non-Rural Address
- $10 Rural Address
We use Fastway Couriers and NZ Post Postbags. In all cases when the courier is used a track and trace number will be provided to you so you can follow the progress of your order.
Items are shipped via Fastway Couriers or NZ Post as soon as payment is processed. Expected delivery 1-3 working days, but please allow one extra day for rural deliveries.
If your order has not arrived after 3-4 working days, please contact us and we will follow up for you.
We promise to refund the purchase price of any full price item you aren't 100% satisfied with provided it is returned under the following conditions;
- The item is returned via tracked courier service at your cost
- The item is unworn (apart from trying it on)
- The item is returned within 10 working days
- The item is still in original packaging with tags attached
- The item has not been washed or dry cleaned
- Sale items (Any item marked down in price)
- Special orders or custom orders
Shipping costs will not be refunded upon the return or exchange of an item.EXCHANGES
If you would like to exchange an item for a different size, colour or style, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and request.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping or refunds policy please do not hesitate to contact us.